Your Reliable Corrugated Packaging Supplier
Nelson Container is a privately held sheet plant and package design company founded by Jim and Pat Nelson in the spring of 1962. Back then, the company filled a need for a high-quality, full-service corrugated packaging company handling custom orders and specialty items. We continue to serve that market today on an enhanced level.
Using innovative methods and 50 years of experience in the corrugated (not cardboard) box and packaging industry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we proudly deliver strategic packaging programs that provide the highest-quality product protection across package engineering, design, and testing spectra.
What We're Doing in the Packaging Industry:
- Delivering the best product protection, using quality package design and in-house ISTA testing to produce custom corrugated packaging you can trust
- Meeting enterprises’ high expectations with strategic packaging programs in southeast Wisconsin
- Partnering with our customers, and following through on our promises to deliver the highest-quality packaging for even the most complicated box specifications
- Maintaining an environmentally responsible business plan—using 100% recyclable materials
- Supplying our business partners with defect-free corrugated packaging and services, on time and competitively priced
- Responsibly serving our employees, customers, community, and stockholders
- Embracing the principles of customer-intimacy, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvement
A Brief yet Informative History of Nelson Container
With humble beginnings on 32nd and Hampton in the heart of Milwaukee, we’ve now grown to a 92,558 square foot facility in Germantown, Wisconsin. Leadership has been proudly transitioned to the next generation. Tom Nelson, serving as president, continues to fulfill the legacy of quality of the best corrugated packaging companies in the Midwest.
Contact Nelson Container today, and become business partners with a reliable package manufacturer.