The Packaging Industry Isn't Going Anywhere: job security
Nelson Container is a manufacturer, functioning essentially as a job shop. Operating a 100,000 sq.ft. facility built in 1995, the company serves a customer base shipping globally and manufacturing locally. We design, produce, and assemble; corrugated boxes, protective inner packaging, wood packaging, and perform package testing. Founded in 1962.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION
We a sales professional. This person has a desire to learn and enjoys competition. An organized self-starter, this individual is a good communicator with exceptional oral and written skills. Possessing a strong moral compass, this person is positive in their outlook and enjoyable to be around. Working with a team is important in this role. The successful candidate is assertive, self-confident, organized, and independent. This self-starter is determined to give their best for an opportunity to win. As a professional, they are perseverant in their approach, recognizing opportunities and committing time and energy to get results. This person is flexible, committed, and energetic. He/she is computer literate with Microsoft Office suite and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software.
Sales Representative Responsibilities Include
- Communicating and managing prospects and customers
- Presenting a professional image in the marketplace
- Working to solve problems and find solutions to packaging issues
- Presenting design concepts and prototypes
- Contribute positively to the culture of Nelson Container
Pay and Benefits
- We provide training in all aspects of our business
- Base salary with commission potential
- Health and dental insurance + 401K
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a competitor, are motivated and want to join a high performing team, send a narrative letter about yourself with a current resume to: