Corrugated Packaging for Unpredictable Orders
By definition, we are a custom-engineered corrugated packaging manufacturer in Wisconsin. By reputation, we are your partner in packaging.
Nelson Container is the best custom packaging company in Wisconsin. Our team works with you to identify the packaging solutions you need, designing box specifications to suit your requirements.
Managing your process is hard enough without worrying about delayed shipping containers, of all things.
At Nelson Container, we do more than just sell boxes; we sell reliability.
Nelson Container Serves As Your Strategic Partner By:
- Creating customized packaging for your unique products
- Understanding your product cycle
- Recognizing your product delivery objectives
- Streamlining warehousing and distribution with our exclusive online inventory management system
Nelson lead times are 24 hours or less, and we deliver on this promise consistently. With any other Wisconsin package manufacturer, you can't really be confident they'll meet their lead time estimates. In turn, you can't promise your own customers the lead times they demand.
When you partner with Nelson Container, you gain a competitive advantage in your market.
Additional Package Manufacturing Services
Innovation is necessary for success in the packaging industry, as in all industries. Continuous improvements to our package manufacturing processes have helped us grow, even during turbulent economic times. You don’t have to take our word for it; the proof is in the packaging.
- Package Assembly – inserting the protective inner packaging, securing to the corrugated board
- ISTA Testing – performance testing to ensure safe transport
- Other Package Materials – plastics, wood, paper packaging
- Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) – keeping you stocked with packaging and responding to your business environment is Nelson Container’s specialty
- Online Ordering – expedite your ordering process with our eKban online ordering system
- Simple Printing – bar codes, logos, and UPC labeling
- Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM) – manufacturing strategy employed by Nelson Container allowing dynamic, short-notice, smaller orders to be filled quickly
eKban Online Ordering System Expedites your Order
When you place an order with Nelson Container's exclusive online ordering system eKban, we receive it right away. There's no need to print out purchase orders, call or fax over POs, and wait on a return confirmation. You place the order. We receive it. We ship your corrugated packaging in under 24 hours.
Vendor-Managed Inventory Available through Nelson Container
Nelson Container provides vendor-managed inventory (VMI). We keep you stocked on our packaging materials by understanding your business' fluctuating needs and schedule. You should never have to halt your production just for the lack of a box.
Quick Response Manufacturing
We've invested considerable resources in developing our facility to be capable of handling quick response manufacturing. QRM was developed at the University of Wisconsin Business School, and gives us the edge over competition. In less than 24 hours, we ship the corrugated packaging you ordered.
Business-to-Business Printing on Packages
Nelson Container prints simple, clear, concise, one-color labels on your packages, making them perfect for any B2B transit.
Packaging other than Corrugated Board
While we specialize in corrugated fiberboard packaging, we also make packages from other materials.
We keep your options open.
Protective Foam Inner Package Assembly
Foam is popular for inner packaging due to its high strength in compression and its low weight. We use many types of foam inners, including anti-static and anti-moisture varieties to prevent product loss.
You can choose to receive inner foam packaging already placed into the cartons, saving you time on product packing.
ISTA Testing Processes
Nelson offers corrugated box testing to make sure your product is safe during transit. We test your product's packaging using realistic stress tests in the same temperature and humidity your product will experience in transit. ISTA testing makes absolutely certain your product arrives at its destination in just as great of a condition as it was in when it left your facility.