Nelson Container, a corrugated box manufacturer in Germantown, WI seeks an Office Administrator. Honest and trustworthy, this professional can understand the importance of acting as a liaison to those outside the organization and the employees within. With uncompromising integrity, this confident and positive person uses common sense in their decision-making. Continuous learning is important to them, personally and professionally. Energetic in nature, this person is highly organized and detailed. Welcoming a wide range of duties, this person has analytical skills to prioritize and multi-task.
This focused and dedicated individual’s duties will include: the reception area, receiving and directing visitors and incoming calls; human resources, confidentiality of payroll and employee benefits coordination; accounts payable and receivables; purchasing general office supplies; cash reporting.
Experience Should Include:
- High school graduate.
- 1 year of phone experience.
- Windows/MS Office literate.
- Experience with an ERP System
- At least 1 year of accounts receivable experience.
- Technical college degree.
- Experience in human resources and payroll.
- Manufacturing office experience.
- Experience with customer service and general purchasing.
- Accounts payable experience.
- College education.
- Highly experienced with HR documentation and benefits.
- Comfortable with face-to-face customer contact.
- Amtech software experience.
- Community involvement and enjoyment of a balanced lifestyle.
How to apply:
If you believe in empowerment, are upbeat and positive with a strong focus on productivity, and want to join a high performing team, send a narrative letter about yourself with your resume to:
Nelson Container Corp.
W180 N11921 River Lane
Germantown, WI 53022